Guess What? You know how I’m always telling you about wearing your sunscreen?
Well recently Australian researchers have found that adults who regularly use sunscreen over a 4.5-year period have smoother skin. Researchers say that using sunscreen does more than protect your skin from skin cancer and sunburns; it protects against photoaging, sagging, wrinkling of the skin, loss of elasticity caused by exposure to ultraviolet rays, and spotting. Yet another reason to wear sunscreen! Share this post with your friends!
5 Surprising Causes of Acne
- Cellphone – Clean your phone regularly by wiping it with the same cleansers you use for computer and TV screens.
- Hairstyling Products – Look for oil-free pomades and gels
- Your partner – Ask your partner to use non-comedogenic products and oil-free hairstyling products.
- Your toothpaste – Although a dab of toothpaste is often recommended as an on-the-spot pimple fighter, some people find that fluoride toothpaste actually triggers zits.
- Your Water – Hard water often leaves a mineral residue on skin. This film can clog pores and bring on breakouts.
Have you purchased your gift for Mother’s Day, yet?
If not click on the link to purchase your gift certificate today!
Join me *THIS* Friday, April 26th at The Event Connection located at 4140 Linden Avenue in Dayton! There will be vendors from all over the Dayton area. This event is FREE to the public and you will have a chance to win prizes from each of the vendors.
I hope you will join me!
Make sure you sign up for my weekly newsletter for all upcoming specials, events and skin tips!
Have a great day!
Relaxation is perhaps the single most important key to health and well-being. It is the antidote to stress which is known to contribute to the development of disease. When we relax, our body has an opportunity to unwind. The benefits of relaxation have been well researched and some of these are summarized below.
- gives the heart a rest by slowing the heart rate
- reduces blood pressure
- slows the rate of breathing, which reduces the need for oxygen
- increases blood flow to the muscles
- decreases muscle tension
As a result of relaxation, many people experience –
- more energy
- better sleep
- enhanced immunity
- increased concentration
- better problem-solving abilities
- greater efficiency
- smoother emotions — less anger, crying, anxiety, frustration
- less headaches and pain